To cater for a greater demand of our specialist Corporate and Conveyancing legal services, we are looking to hire an experienced and efficient
To be considered for this position, the candidate must:
have at least
five (5) years working experience as a Conveyancing Clerk
in a reputable law firm;
- be familiar with all registries and relevant portals (lands, companies KIPI, immigration, e-citizen, government agencies, County Councils and water authorities);
- be computer literate and proficient in Ms Office programs (Word and Excel);
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- have well developed negotiating and time management skills.
Applications for this position are open. Interviews will take place throughout the month of June, 2022. To apply, candidates should send the following documentation to the email address below:
- a cover letter
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) highlighting academic qualifications, relevant work experience, extracurricular activities and awards (if any);
- copies of all academic certificates (primary, secondary and college/university) and the respective transcripts; and
- a copy of your national identity card (ID) and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Send your complete application to:
Kemboy Law Advocates